POOL WATER PURIFICATION
PHOENIX POOL CLEANING SERVICE – REVERSE OSMOSIS MOBILE FILTRATION IS THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR POOL WATER WITHOUT DRAINING IT.
Your most thorough swimming pool cleaning service in the greater Phoenix area.
Our pool water filtration process is Eco-friendly conserving nearly 85% of the water already in the swimming pool.
Our pool water filtration process removes calcium hardness and total dissolved solids leaving your pool with sparkling clear water.
SWIMMING POOL PURIFICATION BY REVERSE OSMOSIS MOBILE FILTRATION REMOVES OR REDUCES
- Calcium hardness
- Total dissolved solids
- Cyanuric acid
- Waterborne diseases
POOL WATER FILTRATION BENEFITS
- Recycles up to 85% of your pool’s water
- Entire process can be completed within 1 day
- Clean crystal clear water
- Reduces use of harsh pool chemicals
- Extends the life of your pool and equipment
- Healthier for your family
What is Pool Preserver?
The USA has over 5 million residential in-ground swimming pools and over 300,000 public swimming pools, most of which are drained and refilled bi-annually. Pool Preserver™ is OriginClear’s Treat-in-Place innovation which enables on the spot pool water filtration and renewal of water vitality within hours without draining and refilling. Pool Preserver’s mobile, sophisticated, reverse osmosis pool cleaning system delivers:
- On-site filtration that replaces the traditional draining and refilling of pools.
- Pool Preserver prevents calcium scale buildup by removing scale-forming minerals from the water.
- Removes bacteria, cyanuric acid, chemical buildup and disinfectant by-product residuals.
- Prolongs the life of pools by removal of component-corrosive elements.
The Future of Swimming Pool Maintenance and Care
With freshwater scarcity, a fact of life, the American cultural habit of draining and refilling 11 million pools twice a year is not only unnecessary and expensive but has other major disadvantages. Among the primary of them are:
- Scaling (calcium buildup) as the water becomes progressively harder through evaporation.
- The pool accumulates cyanuric acid and bacteria and becomes unhealthy.
- Chemical shocking leading to unhealthy pool water balance.
- Empty pools that crack during climate temperature swings.
- Empty pools get misaligned or pushed above ground by rising groundwaters in coastal areas. Destructive to both pools and patios.
The Advantages of Reverse Osmosis (RO)
Healthy Water = Happy Pools
- The water is fully purified and disinfected to a high standard. Why drain a pool when you can purify it? It’s the most hygienic way to deal with pool water.
- You get the highest water quality and pool owners, family and friends all get a heightened enjoyment when they are in the pool.
- The reason customers LOVE pool RO is that RO purified and disinfected water makes them feel good and really super clean.
- Curbside service. Easy pull up and hookup. Only the hoses get pulled onto the customers’ property. Everything else stays on the trailer.
- Given that pools cost between $50,000-$100,000 on average, spending several hundred dollars a few times a year to prevent costly damage to pool components is sensible.
- Purifying pools by treat-in-place RO to avoid draining and the risk of multi-thousand dollar crack repairs is the logical move for pool owners.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Paul P. Jr.
Glenn and Felicia